The Cannery Buildings consist of three once separate buildings that are now combined to create the Cannery Block. The earliest buildings were constructed in 1912 and 1919 respectively and now house the BNA Brewing Co. and Lakehouse Furniture store. Both these two buildings had significant renovations in 2017/18 to repurpose the buildings into the exciting retail spaces they are today.
The Building south of Lakehouse furnishings was built in 1971 and originally was the raised platform of front loading docks of the Cannery.
Renovations will occur in early summer 2021 to update the brick facade, create better pedestrian access, enhanced lighting, improved signage and better integration into the Kelowna bike and pedestrian pathway system.
Renovation renderings are displayed from the Cawston and Ellis intersection.